Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Guest Post: Scripture Study Thoughts

1 My son Orson, hearken and hear and behold what I, the Lord God, shall say unto you, even Jesus Christ your Redeemer;
2 The light and the life of the world, a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
3 Who so loved the world that he gave his own life, that as many as would believe might become the sons of God. Wherefore you are my son;
4 And blessed are you because you have believed;
5 And more blessed are you because you are called of me to preach my gospel--~D&C 34:1-5

~

He gave his life so that we may become sons and daughters of God. We're blessed if we believe in Christ and even more blessed if we preach about him.

What also blows me away here is that Orson Pratt here is only 19 and Joseph only 25. What a young church laying the ground work for such a great and marvelous work that will come to bless millions now and one day billions! Infinite repercussions from even small things.
~Doug Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment